Mr. Sol Algranti is the founder, president and CEO of NorthBridge Consulting Services. Sol has 20 years of experience with the SR&ED program.
It began back when Sol owned several manufacturing companies for whom he handled the SR&ED claims himself. As he quickly became experienced and more knowledgeable, others in the industry would ask Sol for his help in filing their claims.
Eventually the demand for consulting and advice with SR&ED from Sol reached the point where he had to hire someone else to work with him, giving him the idea to create the group of consulting experts that is now NorthBridge.
This history in manufacturing and thorough involvement in filing for SR&ED in virtually all industry sectors is the cornerstone of the extensive services that NorthBridge has to offer.
The highly motivated team at NorthBridge includes Vice President James Ro, and a group of licensed engineers and technical staff that bring extensive industry knowledge and experience to the table when consulting with clients. They are skilled experts when it comes to identifying each and every qualifying SR&ED project. We also have a Business Development team, that focuses on building relationships with our client base, through our monthly newsletter, breakfast seminars, and other endeavors.
NorthBridge Consulting Services goes the extra mile – and then some – to work with you to absolutely maximize your return. From consultation to document preparation, to defense of the claim to the CRA and training your employees on SR&ED, we are there with you.
Year after year, our clients repeatedly see great success and receive substantial returns and tax credits that promote continuous growth of their businesses.
The process is entirely risk free, and the hardest parts are taken care of for you.
- Full service SR&ED consulting firm with twenty years of experience.
- NorthBridge currently submits hundreds of claims annually.
- Our team consists of thirty full-time technical and financial staff.
- Our portfolios include clients from across Canada, in every industry.
- NorthBridge is partnered with respected manufacturing associations, accounting firms, and industry experts.
NorthBridge Consulting Services are full-service SR&EDconsulting experts, with hundreds of clients and a proven track record of successfully claiming SR&ED when clients thought none existed. We maximize claims for our clients through our complete range of services.
What sets NorthBridge Consulting Services apart?
NorthBridge Consulting Services’ first priority is making sure that you reach your goals. We want to be there with you when you have accomplished these goals, and to know that we helped you to achieve them. Working with you through every step of the SR&ED process, from the initial consultation, to the preparation of the claim, to preparing for and defending the claim – we are there with you for it all.
During the SR&ED process, NorthBridge guarantees that you will receive:
- A free consultation with project identification
- Provision of an engineering account manager who is an SR&ED claims expert in your field
- Detailed analysis of SR&ED eligible work and expenses
- Identification and development of all eligible projects and processes
- Consultation, analysis, advice, and assistance in the preparation of the necessary financial and technical documents needed to process a claim
- Referral of accountant services to expedite the filing of the T661 form (if needed)
- Full, continuous guidance with supporting documentation preparation
- Pre-filing screening for your claim
- Pre-review by our engineers to manage expectations and be fully prepared during the actual review
- Full support and physical presence during Financial and/or Technical review
- Development of new ways to track and record your SR&ED processes
- Establish a structure for R&D tracking in the future
- Training of your employees in the SR&ED process
- Ongoing support and consultation